[alfa] 101 ex manifold wanted

Hi,

This is my first post to this list. I'm getting my 60 spider 101 normale
back in shape after too long neglect. I'd like to dump the after market
headers of unknown origin and go stock. I'm looking for an original,
2-piece, cast exhaust manifold. Mine used the later style manifold, with 3
bolt holes on each flange. I want a good one that's never been cracked.

Thanks for any leads,

Steve Pence
St Cloud, FL