Re: [alfa] Second-try: Polishing aluminum valve covers

     Yes Jason,
         You can do this yourself. All it takes is some fine sandpaper,
WD-40, a stick of polishing compound, a polishing wheel, and some elbow grease. You
will get great satisfaction out of doing it yourself. Then you will feel
comfortable to polish your bumpers and other stainless bits around your car.
        Randy Long
In a message dated 10/13/2003 2:28:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,