[alfa] Re: Wanted: Automatic Transaxle for Milano

Where were you a month and a half ago?  LOL  I just sold one. Rare birds. I
would have sold you mine for $1200. Came attached to a beautiful bodied Milano.
Ran great. Made its way over to Holidayville, Pa. (Altoona).  I have some
leads on the east coast. I'll scope some out and keep ya posted.
Tim Timko
Alfaless in Ohio. ( But I still have my Lancia)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]