[alfa] October Velocissima is now online!

The Alfa Owners of New England season keeps on cooking along, with more great, new AONE events that keep on popping up for our mutual enjoyment and edification. In the October edition of our newsletter Velocissima, now online at http://www.velocissima.com, you'll find:

* Events
- The VSCCA Fall Finale at Lime Rock will happen
on October 17th-18th
- The Reservoir Ramble (AONE Fall Foliage Tour)
is planned for October 25th
- AONE Fall Tech Session / Swap Meet at
Glynn Motorsports on November 15th
* Convention 2004 - A Final Stretch Kickoff Meeting
will be held on October 28th
* Blues'n'Brews Cruise Views - Story and photos
from our fun September 27th road trip
* The Lime Rock Vintage Festival - Story, a collage
of photos, and video from this year's fabulous
Labor Day Weekend event
* The Watkins Glen Sporting Roadster Tour - Part 1
of a report with photos from the new-this-year
event - by Kevin Murphy
* The Club Store - Buy something with all the money
you saved by not owning a Ferrari
* Classified Ads - Filled to the brim once again!

This year's AONE Fall Foliage Tour (a.k.a. the Reservoir Ramble) will be held out in the midwestern part of Massachusetts. This will give those of us who live in that neck of the woods a chance to join in, and will also give those who live in metro Boston a chance to head west and drive some beautiful, lightly-trafficked roads! If you happen to be peeping leaves in our area on the 25th, check out all the details at http://www.velocissima.com and come join us!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --