[alfa] Rear crank seal color

I'm debating whether to pull the oil pan on the 2 liter I'm detailing,
just to have a look see.

Should I do so, I'll change the real crank seal. Once again, is it red
or light gray for a 2 liter? I have a light gray one which came with the
2 liter engine gasket set from Centerline - so one would assume.
However, I have a red Akron seal (same numbers on both seals) but the
inner seal is slightly 'deeper' or wider (however you care to look at it
(.524" vs .500 measured from the outside edge). Short of making a
(deeper??) groove in the shaft, I like the idea of a 'tighter fit'.

It says, "AR RR Crankseal to Eng 611278". Doesn't make much sense to me.
In Fusi the first engine number listed (1949 / 6C 2500 Turismo) is
926734. The second from the last car listed (1972 Alfetta CKD)
01608.08954. There is a 105 on the Akron label, but the 'up to' number
doesn't correlate to any of the 105 engine numbers.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA