	From: Dean W. Cains [mailto:dwc@domain.elided]
	Sent: Mon 10/13/2003 1:38 AM
	To: alfa@domain.elided
	Cc: Dean Mericas
	Subject: Re: [alfa] As the stud turns... follow-up question

	Hi Dean:

	The nuts I bought are fairly short, with an overall length of ~1.5",
and a
	protrusion from the wheel of ~1.25".  But, when I saw that you're
looking
	for nuts for a set of Turbina's, I knew what you meant.  Maybe they
would
	stick out too far from the face of the wheel.  The OEM Veloce wheels
on my
	'87 Spider have much less positive offset than the Turbina's, and
that's
	even more true of the Cromodora Daytona's on my '74 Spider.

	Perhaps Matt at Re-Originals can help you out:

	http://www.reoriginals.com/

	Other than wrench size, he doesn't have the dimensions listed, but
has 2
	styles available.  Cost is a little shocking, though, at $9 - 11
each.

	I do have 4 extra of those nuts I bought, and if you'd like to have
one to
	test fit, please let me know and I'll drop one in the mail.

	Regards,

	Dean