Re: [alfa] As the stud turns... follow-up question

All of the lug nuts that I've been able to find are much taller than the OE
Alfa nuts, including the supplier that Dean recommended.  Does anyone know
of a supplier that carries nuts that are roughly the same length as the
originals?

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1974 2000 GTV (w/turbinas)