Re: [alfa] DIY Rear Brakes on Milano? How hard? Special tools?

I had Kuhmo Ecstas on my Verde (205/50 R15) and I was very happy with them. They were fine in the rain, but suicidal when there was more than a flake or two of snow in the air.

I picked up a spare set of phone dials, and put a dedicated set of winter tires on them. 20 minutes and I'm ready for winter. I found my Verde to be surprisingly good in the snow (although I do have a knack for winter driving.)

Personally, I've never liked all-seasons... at least not for Western PA.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org