RE: [alfa] DIY Rear Brakes on Milano? How hard? Special tools?

I had Kumho Ecsta 712's on my Verde for about a month.   They were marginal
in the dry, suicidal in the rain.  Never tried snow.   They came off after
about 500 miles.   I'd rather screw roller skates to my car than put another
set of these tires on it.   Had good performance with Bridgestone S03PP and
Dunlop FM901.   My car never sees winter so I can't speak to an all-season
tire.  I have an all-season truck instead.

-Peter