[alfa] Brevetti (was: hose clamps)

John, perhaps you've mentioned in the past about my considering buying
an Italian to English dictionary. Believe I even promised to get one.
Truth is, I would never have thought the all caps BREVETTI meant
patented. Now, had there been a word in a largish font and an all lower
case brevetti, then I would have suspected.

One of the first Google entries under Brevetti hose clamps is Ellis &
Co. Ltd. They handle Brevetti drag chains, hose reels, and cable clamps.
Yeah, all of the items could be patented I suppose.

Anyone bought new Alfa PATENTED clamps lately?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA