[alfa] SPICA timing question: clarification

Hi all -

By the way, to clarify on my prior post about the SPICA timing: yes, I have tried to adjust the mixture on the pump before I started looking at the timing (in regards to it running very rich). Haven't had much success in getting it run at all well with it leaner... one plug starts burning white while one's barely brown and the other two are still black. Not a happy fuel system.

I should re-read my posts more carefully before sending them off...

- Matt

73 Spider