[alfa] 164 in Chicago

Browsing eBay for the first time in a while and I spotted this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item=2436306772

Basically it is a $500 164 (for now). Engine sputters and doesn't run well
unless you play with the gas. I recall the various conversations on here
about diamonds in the rough, this might be one. Who knows.

Don't know the person selling, and have no interest in it. Just thought it
was interesting.