Re: [alfa] Re: Need quadra flow filter element

I have a Quadra-flo (sp?) in the storage with their filter elements.  They
look K&N but I'n not sure.  You could take the measurements and look in
the K&N website. < http://www.knfilters.com/ >, go to the "Universal air
filters", ther scroll down to "dual flange oval", then check for their
sizes.  Not sure if this would work, though.
Others should have more accurate info.
Next time I go to my storage place I'll look at my units.
Jorge Mazlumian
Yucaipa, CA
73 GTV Spica w/original airbox
89 Milano