[alfa] Emissions Advice Required for 164 TS with Cat

This is not my car which is pre-cat, but the following figures come from
another TS that has failed its MOT test as a result.

Fast Idle: CO 9.16% :HC 0484ppm:Lambda (funny symbol on the doc - not sure
what it is) 0.761
Second Fast Idle: CO 9.52%:HC 0577ppm:Lambda (funny symbol)0.749

Natural Idle:  CO 9.49%

The 164 Forum has collectively suggested that a new o2 sensor will probably
sort it out. Are we heading in the right direction?  I suppose its impossible
to tell if the cat is U/S until a new o2 sensor is fItted anyway.

Advice gratefully received on behalf of owner

Tim Hancock   Boston UK

164TS

164 Super