Re: [alfa] bosch connectors - help!

Tim asked where he could find a set of the connectors needed to install Euro headlights on a US 164. He hadn't been able to find them anywhere.

Yes, those who sell you those light clusters aren't always upfront about the fact that you don't get the original connectors with the lights, and they don't seem to be available in retail. I understand why Tim would want the original connectors rather than throwing something together from a bunch of spade plugs. If you want the ensure trouble-free operation for many years, then the original, water resistant connectors are best.

I happen to have a set with 20 cm of wiring that I bought off a car in a recycling yard in Europe. I think a junkyard is the only source, unless you want to buy new right and left engine bay subharnesses from a Euro car.

Let's talk off digest.

maxREMOVTHISid@domain.elided

Sonny 164 91 S
Baltimore