[alfa] Alfa 33 1.7 8V cam timing

I recently purchased an Alfa 33 1.7 twin carb model. I got it cheap as the
crank shaft was "worn" , with all this in mind I bought the car as I
considered it fixable. (recently just put a twin carb 1.5 in a sud that had
a single carb engine...fully rebuilt myself..now 6000km old and running
sweet!!) My question is this...Ive since looked at the 1.7 and it has
hydraulic tappets so has no camshaft cover where markings can line up for
timing, but instead has 2 notches with a tooth of the pulley in between
(Both pulley's the same). Do I simply put the engine in TDC (Marking T on
flywheel) and then align the marked tooth on the pulley with the hole in the
cover?? I really dont know and cant find any info anywhere.....

cheers Ben