[alfa] bosch connectors - help!

I purchased a set of the updated slim headlights for my 164. They are made by Bosch and unfortunately they didn't come with any of the connectors.

Obviously I could hack together something to get them to work but I really want it to look stock. Where can I find bosch connectors? I need one 2 wire plug which I think will be easy. Also I need a flat/oval 3 wire connector and a flat/oval 5 wire connector.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find any suppliers of such connectors on the internet. I've searched Ebay for any connectors or even wiring harnesses that I could scavenge without luck.

Tim Annett
Email: tim6@domain.elided