Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 11:46 PM 9/29/2003, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:42:27 -0700
From: sherwood white <vze2skmv@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] RE: '89 Spider Clutch Bleed

wrong it is not fixed yet and no you did not have a big a bouble or air lock all the problem is still in the same place as when you started was that changing the clutch? you did not need one what you need to do soon like now! weld the pivot shaft for the pedal before it
drops again or did it break off yet? if not it will soon real soon hard way to learn changing that clutch was no fun i have changed 100's and have all the right stuff could do it blind it is no fun good luck! got a mig?