[alfa] APE, again

Since I'm the one who posted the orginal query re APE, I thought I'd post the
result......after they must have read my question here, I got an email
apologizing for not returning my call, asking me to email or call again which I did
today......and got through.  The chap on the other end was very polite and
said he was sorry but he didn't have any good used driver's side rear tail lights
for an 84 Spider at the moment but to keep checking back......I always got
good results with them when I was able to go to Hayward and look in person.
Sounds like they are doing their best to be customer friendly in Tracy!
Cheers
Terry Sanders
Oakland