[alfa] Re: New England Alfa activity

In AD v9n835, Steve writes (in response to --D-):

> <snip>
Also, plenty of good alfa >
> mechanics and even machinists for good heads, etc.

And Wes lives out here, too. Makes SPICA setup easy. :-)

Also, the 2005 convention is here (oh, yeah, the 2004 is in the NE area). :-)

Besides, it's not *always* rainy here - this summer we set a record for the
number of days in a row above 70 and last weekend it was 80+ F outside. Both
days. And sunny. Real sunny. Burn your eyeballs sunny.

We have LOTS of great Alfisti in both the Seattle and Portland areas.

Heck, why would anyone want to live anywhere else? (I'm about to be kicked
out of the Lesser Seattle club ...)

Tom
Seattle (come visit us)
6310123