[alfa] Re: APE

> Larry Sr is very rude and unpleasant to deal with. If they're
>trying to run a businesss, they better learn some manners.

I have to say a word in APE's defense.

Actually, from what I understand, they've been very successful financially.
Also, FWIW, I don't think Larry Sr. is really so much rude as just sort of
a jokester who's tired of the same old Alfa-owner BS. An awful lot of old
car owners (not just Alfa people) want to go hang out at various
car-related businesses (like it's a club house,) waste a bunch of a
business man's time, cherry pick the very best of the very best, and then
argue and complain about price. And think about the business they're in.
It's one thing when you're dealing with a garage and trained professionals.
It's another when you're dealing with so many underfunded, wannabee
cool-guy, do-it-wrong-yourselfers. They say the customer is always right,
but really, he's usually not so up on things as he wants to pretend.

Frankly, if I'd been in the business as long as Larry Sr., I'd just shoot
people.