[alfa] RE: '89 Spider Clutch Bleed

Thanks for all the responses. I took my slave off to get a new one. Unfortuanatly Vick's was out of stock. CAme back home and slowly pulled the clutch pedal back up to where it should be. Re-installed the slave (keeping in mind the advice given-bleeder valve up, ect.).
VIOLA!!
It works. Took a couple turns around the neighborhood. I must have gotten a wicked air lock in the system when I hooked things up the first time.
Next, steering and suspension. Pulls HARD to the right. Egads.