RE: [alfa] Re: APE

> APE used to be in Tracy before they moved to Hayward. So now
> they're way out in the boondocks again.  Too bad.  Larry  Jr
> is OK and easy to deal with. But Larry Sr is very rude and
> unpleasant to deal with. If they're trying to run a
> businesss, they better learn some manners.

They're dealing with the worst of both worlds - cheap Alfa owners, and
used parts.

In a business where everybody seems to be looking for a bargain, it's no
wonder they get worn down over time.

Both Larry Jr and Larry Sr have always been great to me every time I've
dealt with them.

It there an Alfa digest top ten list of recurring discussions?  This
should be near the top, the APE discussion seems to get rehashed here
every year or so.  Oil, tires, APE..

bs