Re: [alfa] 164LS Radio Replacements

Hi Bob

I agree with you 100%!!! I have noticed over the last two years a remarkable
decrease in AM volume on my 95LS radio-- I now need to run the volume up to
around 3/4 or 7/8 to get reasonably hearable voice (I listen to a 50K watt
station transmitting less than 50 miles away!)  CD seems OK though, and FM
is generally mediocre.

Mine is getting worse over time, no doubt. WOndering if the IF section is
slowly going out of alignment....

Let me know what you find out!

Bob G