Re: [alfa] spica cold start solenoid

I too have changed the cold start solenoid with the Spica pump in the car.
Even though that was more than ten years ago, I still clearly recall the
three frustrating hours that it took for me to get that cotter pin into it's
hole on the shaft.  If there is a next time, I'll pull the pump - less
frustrating and much less than three hours!  -Farzan