[alfa] Spider floormat sources? Group purchase on custom embroidery?

Hi all,
I was looking into getting new floormats for my '91 spider. They are in great
condition, but the embroidery on the driver's side is worn.
I was investigating getting new mats, but IAP's supplier will no longer make
mats with the alfa emblem, and Alfa no longer sells the floormats! Somebody
PLEASE tell me what that is all about! Is alfa just trying to piss us all
off?
I contacted an embroiderer who explained that for $150 setup and $40 per mat,
he could redo the embroidery for the alfa emblem on the mats. We came up with
the solution of cutting a hole in the bottom of the mat to access the old
embroidery and then restitching the hole afterwards (mats are two pieces
stitched together at the edges). If there are a few people out there
interested, this might be the solution. I only need my driver's side mat done,
to be honest. Anyone else out there want to join in ?

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS
'94 164Q4