[alfa] IAP '91 Spider Leather interior

Just One last email....
IAP sells new seat leather for the '91 Spider. Does anyone have any experience
with this? ANyone ever seen it? I saw a couple of spiders with new interiors,
that had done away with the suade. They looked very nice in the pictures
(ebay). Could those have been the IAP interiors? Is $985 a reasonable price?
(not sure I could have a custom interior done for that price, but it still
seems expensive) That would be the final cosmetic touch to my spider, so I am
very excited about it...(just completed full body restoration, some engine
work and am now attacking the interior).

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS
'94 164Q4