[alfa] insurance question replies - thank you!

Hi all,
the responses to my question about insurance were numerous. Thank you all,
even if I do not get back to you in person!
I still do not know the details of my policy but I will inquire AFTER the
matter is settled with my insurance. Most recommendations were to NOT inform
the insurance company and just say I was simply reversing (true), and to sin
by omission.

We'll see what happens.

thanks,

Karl