Re: [alfa] Clutch Replacement

do not touch the flywheel unless you have clutch chatter now do not remove the
motor unless you are going to do something to the crank shaft or block that is
stupid if money is tight if the clutch doesn't make noise with pedal in you can
possible get away with not replacing the throw out bearing or clutch release
bearing if the clutch disc is worn down to it's limit and the pressure plate looks
even than don't replace it just replace the disc like doing brakes if the pads are
worn evenly than why touch the caliper if the brake pedal doesn't chatter than
don't cut the disc it is the same principle