[alfa] 115 Heater

On a recent trip across some lonely deserted mountains in the middle of no
where, I noticed about a half gallon of coolant in the passenger foot well
of my '74 GTV. I had the heater on at the time. While not panicing, I bailed
out the car, turned the heater off and topped up the radiator with distilled
water. After that every thing went fine. No more leaking. I had replaced the
heater valve maybe a year ago. Do I assume the heater core is shot? Or is it
possible that the replacement valve went south? All suggestions welcome.

Dave
74 GTV