[alfa] Re: more on '77 spider cooling problem

Chris,

My buddy and I just went through a similar problem with his GTV6.  Cooling
problems started after installing his new fans after the old ones went kaput.
We flushed and rodded out the radiator, put a new thermostat in, new caps on
both the radiator and the overflow tank...  It turns out that the new fans
were wired backwards and were pushing rather than pulling air.  Same symptoms
as yours.  Triple check that the fan is blowing the correct direction.

Hope this helps,

Steven Hooper
Cupertino, CA
91 164S