[alfa] Accumulator replacement

Digesti;

I went to replace the accumulator yesterday.   The part is listed as a 5/16 hex
to remove.  I used an 8mm hex (5/16 is 7.9mm).   It ended up rounding out.   It
looks like the last one was installed with Locktite.  I'm reluctant to use any
kind of penetrant near brake hydraulics.  The 8mm did seem a little sloppy in
the hex socket of the old part but seems a tighter fit in the new part.   The
next choices are 3/8 or 10mm.  Both looked have been too big before I hosed it.

The replacement page I found showed 30lbs torque.  This thing is on a lot
tighter than that!  My inclination is to get the next larger size hex and try
but I thought I'd ask here first in case anyone has been here before.   Any
help is appreciated.  Especially if that 30ft/lbs is wrong.  It would be very
bad to not have this thing on tight enough.

TIA

-Peter