[alfa] Ireland Alfa rental?

I tried checking the archives, because I seem to remember threads on this
before...didn't find anything.

My wife and I are taking a trip to Ireland next month, and need a rental car
for 7 days. Since I am "in charge" of procuring the rental, I am trying to
find a 147 to rent. It looks like www.argusrentals.com has 156s, but not
147s...anyone know of a good rental agency in Ireland that would have a
smaller Alfa than the 156 (even though I'll have to just grit my teeth and
bear it if there isn't a 147 ;) )?

Also, any thoughts on a yank driving a manual in Ireland? I think I can
manage, but how difficult is it?

Ted
HMB, CA

88 Milano Verde