Re: [alfa] thicker oil to minimize consumption?

this is true the kind of oil you use makes just as big a difference some
20w50 oil's are some how thicker than a straight 60 w oil how this can be
i don't know . i guess because know one checks them to keep them in line
after all we are talking about oil companies!