[alfa] rope

Gentle Alfisti,
I personally would not use rope to arrest the flywheel. Last year I was
tearing-down a seized two-liter and was able to apply enough torque to the pulley
nut to bend a connecting rod. Admittedly this is an extreme case, but why
stress the bearings, rods, wrist-pins with force from mechanical advantage? It must
be better to grab the flywheel directly. Keep the load-path short.

modelle in somers point