[alfa] Music yet again (and slippery clutches)

Hello my fellow crazy people...

While my poor little spider sits languishing under a car cover (I start it and move it around once a week, and clean out the spiderwebs) I need to do something to keep me involved with her sad flanks. Luckily I just came into ownership of some Alpine speakers of... acceptable quality (they'll do until I can afford the a/d/s system... which is probably never). My only real problem is that I have no clue how to remove the speaker grilles from the doors. I don't want to destroy them, since they are original and have the Alfa script. Oh, and while I'm at it, I was planning on doing same to the actual tape deck (also original, which I hear is unheard-of). But I ramble. So, the questions maestro, in concise form:

1) How do I get door speaker grilles off a 1978 Spider without destroying anything?

2) How do I get the factory stereo out of the dash of said arachnid, also without destruction?

3) (this one's out of left field) Any recommendations on IAP vs Paul Spruell vs Centerline vs ??? and Sachs vs OEM vs ??? as far as clutch kits go? I drive pretty aggressively and will be doing the install myself, so I'm looking for something I won't have to touch again for a while.

4) (another surprise question) Who makes/where can I get the best shop manual. For under $20. just kidding. But less than the price of the car would be nice.

I promise I'll put pictures up soon of the radio stuff...

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (the Steel Intestine)
'90 Isuzu Trooper (the Appliance) (save me from this car with your collective wisdom!)