[alfa] Re: Suspension bolt torque disaster

I don't think there is a torque specified for the pan bolts . . . at least I couldn't find in my service manual. I've always just cleaned them well and tightened them "tight" with a regular handle. If you torqued the other two to 60 ft/lbs, you might want to remove and replace them. They're probably damaged and could fail.