ect: [alfa] 59 Alfa Guilietta Spider shell available - berzerkele y CA (where else!)

I looked at this car, mentioned last week on the Digest, briefly Friday.  It
is VIN 1495*09361*, from Fusi and Wilson a transition-era 1960 Spider
normal.  What this car consists of is a bare shell only.  Anything removable
is long gone and not included.  Not as rusty as you might expect for
something like this, but it is crumpled in the front, and someone started to
cut the nose off but gave up.  I can provide more info if anyone's
interested.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA