[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #793

> From: George Graves <gmgraves@domain.elided>
>
> Just that right-rear Q-panel? I'd get that fixed. Get a good one from
> APE. I'll bet if you shop it around, supply your own "new" panel, you
> could get it done a repainted for $2-3K.
>
> On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 09:11 AM, alfa-digest wrote:
> > P.S. I posted a couple pics if you are curious:
> > http://dlou.home.sonic.net/bentalfa

Did you miss the 3rd picture where it shows that the
passenger door frame was deformed to the point of the door not opening
without considerable effort?  And also, as I mentioned in the 1st
post, it's crabbing right.

But hey, if you want a shot at it, I plan on paying the salvage fee
and I'll be open to any offers after that.

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
85 GTV6 (a bit bent)