From: "Gordy Hyde"<gohyde@domain.elided>
Sent: 9/11/03 12:37:57 AM
To: "alfa@domain.elided"<alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Looking for a 164Q near Seattle

One of NWARCs long-time members approached me at last night's monthly
meeting (planning for the 2005 Alfa Potlatch in Seattle) [shameless plug]
and asked if I knew of any 164Qs for sale.  I told him that I would query
the digest.  Glenn Wasserman was trying to sell his a while back, as I
recall.  Glenn, is it still on the market?
Anybody else know of any Qs for sale (in the US)?  Prospective buyer would
prefer a 1995.

Thanks for the input.

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle
where I finally saw rain for the first time in 70 days!!
NWARC Pres.