[alfa] Looking for a 164Q near Seattle

One of NWARCs long-time members approached me at last night's monthly meeting (planning for the 2005 Alfa Potlatch in Seattle) [shameless plug] and asked if I knew of any 164Qs for sale. I told him that I would query the digest. Glenn Wasserman was trying to sell his a while back, as I recall. Glenn, is it still on the market?
Anybody else know of any Qs for sale (in the US)? Prospective buyer would prefer a 1995.

Thanks for the input.

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle
where I finally saw rain for the first time in 70 days!!
NWARC Pres.