[alfa] Weber carb linkage piece needed

Hello all

I need the linkage piece for the rear carb on a dual Weber 40 DCOE setup. This is the piece that the throttle linkage connects to - it has a small tab for the throttle closed stop adjust screw, and a longer tab that connects to the screw and spring arrangement on the front carb, for balancing.

If someone has an extra laying about that would be nice, or point me to the right vendor.

Thanks

Bruce Blair
Seattle
'78 Spider - red