[alfa] Parts washers

Jason,

I just went through this, and my experience is as follows.
I kept an eye out and got the generic 12 gallon, metal tub,
washer from http://www.harborfreight.com/ for $69 with
free shipping. So deals are out there if you are willing
to watch and wait. The only criteria I had was the metal tub and
rounded corners to make cleaning easier. No experience
with the larger sizes.

For solvent I chose the environmentally friendly, water based
stuff at http://www.tptools.com/ . It probably doesn't work as
well as the oil based, but I didn't want to face the hassle
of proper disposal and I am more comfortable having the water
based solvent in my basement location. All-in-all I am satisfied with how it works.
(The flow-through brush at tptools is also nice to have.)
HTH

Jack Rugh, Baltimore MD
'69 GT Veloce
'69 Berlina