[alfa] Milano ABS ... another ?

With all the recent talk of Milano ABS problems, I find myself trying to
diagnose an illuminated ABS light.

The manual shows 4 relays and some inline or 'free' (as the manual calls
them) fuses. The picture in the manual clearly shows these as being under
the dash to the left of the pedals which would be somewhere in the vicinity
of the fuse box.

Problem is that they do not appear to be in that location. Anyone know where
these are?

The ABS light remains lit all the time, pump runs and shuts off as it
should. From what I've read in the manual and elsewhere this seems to me
like and electrical problem. Any ideas, opinions, suggestions, etc are
appreciated.

TIA,

Jeff