re: [alfa] Marelli-plex service

Vangelis,
	Nelson Specialties (http://www.nelsonspecialties.com/) in North
Carolina has rebuilt Peugeot and Moto Guzzi distributors for me in the
past.  You send them the specs and they will do the rest.  Just don't
try to get anything done starting in Jan. to about May - NASCAR season
is on them and they are quite busy.  They moved from the DC area to NC
just to be close to the action a few years back.

	Bruce