[alfa] House warming Picnic

Tim and Carol Timko and family cordially invite you to join them for a
house-warming picnic!
When?   Saturday, September 13, 2003
Time? 1:00pm-?
Where? 1015 Clearview Street. NW
Warren, Ohio
R.S.V.P 330-898-2006
Parking will be across the street located in Some Place Safe's parking lot.
Feel free to bring a covered dish if you want!

Call or email me for directions!!

Drive your favorite car or bike... Maybe we can have a mini car show!!
Pass the word to mutal friends... In case I forgot to invite someone. (Doh!!
Dopey me)