Re: [alfa] Picture or desc of a spider tail, early '70s, for badge placement?

The owners manual from 74 does not show a "2000" badge. Also, my 74 does not have a 2000 badge . . . only the "inizione" badge. I've seen some with and some without. I think I've seen them mostly on late 70s models rather than early 70s . . . . . but keep in mind, my 74 may have been made on a day when they ran out of 2000 badges and just didn't put them on. Alfa was famous for stuff like that.