[alfa] Interest in 1750 motor?

Folks,

I'm looking to sell my '71 GTV (the best year!), and the potential buyer
would prefer the car without the motor.  The car has not yet been put
together..

I know from experience that good motors are not always easy to sell on
their own, and if you can sell them then it's not always easy to get
anywhere near what they might actually be worth..

That said, I'd like to see if there is any interest in the motor I've
got.

It's a 1750, completely rebuilt by Paul Glynn, 0 miles on it.  Paul did
a cleanup of the ports, and it's got euro cams.  Other than that it's
stock, however it's got brand new valves, guides, pistons, liners,
bearings, seals, water pump, etc, etc.

It's also got on it a freshly rebuilt Ingram Spica pump, the street
performance build, also with 0 miles.

Given the motor and the pump, Wes tells me to expect 154 HP out of it.

Oh, finally, it's got a brand spanking new clutch bolted up to it, also
0 miles.

Everything was balanced..

I need to get at least $3,000 to make it worth my while, I'm into it all
for more than that.  If I don't sell it, then it will stay with the car,
eventually to be put together and sold that way.

If you're interested, please contact me off-line, I can provide more
details as needed.

Tia,

bs