[alfa] Alfa Digest support--$$$

I am more than happy to support the AD ; I, or my wife at work before we bought our first computer in 97, have been subscribed and enjoying the advice, problems, arguments, discussions, history lessons, road trip accounts, off-topic topics, flame wars, Alfa elders, vendor recommendations/horror stories, and all else and sundry since early '95. There are other Alfa-related web resources but none so diverse and long-lived as the AD--long live and prosper may you, in Yoda speak....

I would not post this EXCEPT that in this case, I believe in the benefit of some subtle peer pressure--I believe we should ALL get off our duffs and support an arena which has surely supported Alfa Romeos, their owners and the larger community of unique automobiles around the globe. In conclusion, Richard Welty for Pres.!! ;>)))

Felix Schmidt

Hear hear!

I am happy to be able to say that I have thrown my hat, er, wallet in the ring as well.

Feels good, too..

Thanks Richard, for all the hard work behind the scenes!!

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA