RE: [alfa] Front spring removal

Thanks Jeff.

Good point on installation.   Which got me thinking...

With the jack under the spring pan, when I remove the last bolt from the pan to
the a-arm, the car might launch itself upward as the spring uncompresses, with
nothing keeping tension between the pan and the a-arm holes.   As the car
launches itself upward, the jack comes off the pan and I end up in hospital.

Ok, threaded rod it is!  I knew there was a reason this was a bad idea.

-Peter